1/29/16

Things to Do - Random Links & Cherish This Day

darcytroutman (1 of 1)

UGH, THESE SNOW DAYS KEEP GOING! No school til Tuesday. I'm running out of steam everyone.

Have a great weekend everyone! And don't forget to check out this week's awesome on Cherish This Day.

RANDOM LINKS:

* 59 National parks in 52 weeks.JEALOUS!!!

* Miss Moss's best songs of 2015.

* Would you ditch the coffin for a pod?

* A huge list of January detox and cleanses.

* Into the fold. I can't even begin to say how much I love these photos.

* What do you think of the new Barbies? Does this mean you have to buy three separate Barbie wardrobes?

* For photoshop dorks like me, I've always wondered how they do this.

* The interpretive value of a chair: a personal reflection. Yes to all of this!!

* Have you ever used an Instant Pot? I'm intrigued.

* I think we're going to make this over the weekend. Because dessert is yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...