1/23/15

Things to Do - Cherish This Day & Random Links

couch (1 of 1)

Poor T had a fever for four (five?) days, so life just sort of meandered on while he camped out on the couch.

Happy Friday everyone!! Don't forget to click on over to Cherish This Day to see the rest of this week's images.

RANDOM LINKS:

* 7 cultural concepts we don't have in the U.S. I could use a little Friluftsliv.

* Life and death at 500 pounds.

* Funny. "We will not be vaccinating our baby. Please vaccinate all other babies on this floor."

* Easy at-home facial recipes. Though I still swear by this recipe to brighten up dull, winter skin.

* I love this project for inspiring creativity. It would be fun with the kids or on your own.

* Great new podcasts. Has anyone listened to any of these? Rumor has it that this is the new Serial.

* 10 boring things that moms find awesome.

* Josh Ritter just gets better and better.

4 comments:

  1. Awww... Mr. Murakami's Place is gone. I read that "birth plan" the other day, and laughed and laughed.

    I'm trying to recreate hygge here at home. I'm not very good at it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the info on Murkami's house (though I'm so sad, it was an awesome site). I need hygge too!! Ugh, maybe this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HYGGE!!!!!!!!!! and forest bathing. LOVE IT. omg the birth plan thing.........SO FUNNY. also, people should go vaccinate their kids. Yep, that's one soap box I am more than happy to stand upon!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...